Phenytoin/ 250 mg/5 ml
Just for information, Not to be sold online only through official registered drugstores
- Phenytoin is a hydantoin-derivative anticonvulsant
- Control of status epilepticus and the prevention of seizures occurring during or following neurosurgery Treatment of certain cardiac dysrhythmias, particularly those unresponsive to conventional antidysrhythmic agents or to cardioversion.
- Tonic-Clonic Seizures
- Mainly in the prophylactic management of tonic-clonic (grand mal) seizures with complex symptomatology (psychomotor seizures).
- Partial Seizures
- Mainly in the prophylactic management of partial seizures with complex symptomatology (psychomotor and temporal lobe seizures).
- Effective in controlling partial seizures with autonomic symptoms
- Seizures Associated with Neurosurgery
- Prevention and treatment of seizures occurring during and following neurosurgery.
- Cardiac Glycoside Intoxication
- Drug of choice IV for the treatment of arrhythmias caused by cardiac glycoside intoxication.
- Neuropathic Pain May have beneficial effects in the symptomatic treatment of chronic pain arising from
- peripheral neuropathic syndromes (e.g., trigeminal neuralgia).