Granisetron Hydrochloride Injection – Preservative Free
Just for information, Not to be sold online only through official registered drugstores
- Granisetron is in a class of medications called 5-HT3 receptor antagonists. It works by blocking
- serotonin, a natural substance in the body that causes nausea and vomiting
- Granisetron is indicated in adults for the prevention and treamt ent of
– acute nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
– post-operative nausea and vomiting.
- Granisetron is indicated for the prevention of delayed nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Granisetron is indicated in children aged 2 years and above for the prevention and treatment of acute nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy.